- It's two weeks later than Eau Claire which means I might actually get better weather.
- Green Bay is two hours closer to home than Eau Claire. I want to minimize the amount of time I'm stuck in a car afterward.
- It's a larger race with better course support (water/gatorade stations) and all the race reviews mentioned great crowd support.
- They offer pace groups, which Eau Claire does not.
- After the race, Titletown Brewery taps their 26.2 brew. I usually can't stomach beer after a race, but this is Wisconsin. I have to try.
- Finally, the final mile is run on the perimeter of one of the most famous football stadiums in the country:
Sounds kind of epic to me!
Stay tuned for more regarding my experiences training for and running this race.