Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lazy Bones

I've been a lazy girl.  I gave up my 3 miler on Wednesday in favor of an hour at Starbucks with a good, but extremely disturbing book (Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer) and a walk with The Husband.  I did manage to go for 3 yesterday (50+ degree temperatures not only dictated that a run was required, but also that said run should be done in a tank top!) even though I didn't get home until after 9pm.

Distance: 3.0 miles
Time: 29:47
Avg. Pace: 9:55


I was planning on doing 3 tonight, but I've been feeling really fatigued all day and it seems like everyone around me is coming down with an ugly flu bug, so I opted for a trip to Whole Foods, some bad tv and a couple glasses of wine...seriously, this stuff is like crack!
My current plan for tomorrow involves some heavy-duty house cleaning and a few miles.  Mood pending I may also be adding some serious time in the gym beating the crap out of a heavy bag.  I love beating up on this thing!



The heavy bag/trainer is a fantastic way for me to work out pent up hostility.  What's your favorite way to cool off when you're feeling "heated"?

Also on the docket for this weekend is a 7 mile long run.  It's a step back week in my training, so my long run isn't all that long...and right now, I'm feeling a little grateful for that.

No comments: