Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wiggle War Recap: Week 4

Is it just me, or did January fly by? I'm a solid month into my Wiggle War and overall, I'm pretty pleased.

Total Weight Lost: Approximately 6 lbs.
Total Miles Run: 38.38 Miles
Races: 1 ( I refuse to call the Tundra Challenge a race)
Race PR's: 1
Number of Active Days: 20 (the goal was 24)
Pants: Fitting Much Better
Injuries: 1 (nagging muscle strain in the back of my left leg - fine when I run, hurts like a beast during yoga)

Areas to Improve:
  • I need to get better about eating at home, but sometimes I just can't resist the siren song of my favorite restaurants!  In the grand scheme of things, going out to dinner isn't the end of the world, just something I need to do less frequently.
  • Activity level. I enjoy being active, but the cold weather provides me with endless excuses to stay on the couch under a blanket.  I need to quit making excuses and get my butt out the door! 
I'm looking forward to see what happens in February!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lost 6 I gained 2.5 lol. I also have the eating out bug. We are real foodies and love to eat out. (plus I can't cook)

April said...

Koo Koo Kachoo! 6lbs? Awesome! My right calf keeps getting Charlie Horses. And always at like 3 am. Not an alarm clock I enjoy!