Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tag, You're It!

After I saw this over on another blog I thought it might be fun to play - so hopefully the people I tag will feel like playing too (and link back to me)!

The Rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

11 Things About Me:
 1. If someone had told me 10 years ago that I would be a runner and a yogi, I would have laughed in their face.  I would have rather died than run and I thought yoga was for hippie freaks!

2. I'm a chronic list maker.  I love the feeling of satisfaction that comes from crossing off completed tasks.

3. I hate most chick flicks, but I love a good documentary.  I'll take Running on the Sun over Under the Tuscan Sun any day of the week.

4. I consider coffee to be a food group. 
(source)

5. Nerd Alert: I love books.  I read a lot (mostly adventure non-fiction). I could probably read more if I spent less time on the internet!

6. I hope to move to the Pacific Northwest (specifically the Seattle area) within the next 10 years.

7. I never have been, nor will I ever be a morning person. (See #4)

8. I'm both an only child and an oldest child.  I'm my mother's only child, but I'm the oldest of my dad's 3 kids.  It's very strange sometimes!

9. I procrastinate...a lot!  I think it has to do with wanting to do so many things and not knowing where to start!

10. I almost always wear high heels.  I being short!

11. I love to cook. I tolerate baking.  However, I can't make french toast or brownies to save my life.

11 Questions: (I'm borrowing the questions from the blog where I found this game.)
1. What is one of your goals for 2012?  I'd like to branch out into multi-sport events; either duathlons or triathlons.

2. If you could have one super power, what would it be?  Freezing time.  That way I could do more every day!

3. What is your favorite season?  I love fall.  Not too hot. Not too cold. Not too rainy.

4. If you had to give up one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste) which one would it be?  Taste.

5. What accomplishment are you most proud of? My 2nd marathon finish.  I was trained well. I ran well. I finished strong.


6. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save three things, what would they be?  This is easy: The Husband, Walter & Spot.  The rest is just stuff and can be replaced.

7. What is your dream race? The New York Marathon.  (If this video doesn't explain it - then I can't explain it!)

8. If you won a million dollars, what's the first thing you would buy?  A plane ticket!

9. If you were picked to be on a reality show, which one would it be? The Amazing Race or Survivor.  I'm not single and/or interested in getting in cat fights over washed up D-List celebrities!

10. If you had to live in a different country for a year, where would you live? Do I have to work? If so, then send me to England (preferably London). If I don't have to work, ship me off to Italy. I'd love to spend a year looking at art, eating good food and drinking vino!

11. Why is your blog named what it is? Rabbits and running are two of the main things in my life. I talk about both of them a lot

My 11 Questions
1. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only take 3 books with you, what would you take?
2. Favorite place you've ever traveled. Why?
3. What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod/in your music collection?
4. Do you have any pets? If so, what? If not, do you want any?
5. Would you rather get your nails done or go rock climbing?
6. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
7. What are your favorite ice cream toppings?
8. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you?
9. What's your dream job?
10. Do you have any tattoos? If so, what and where? If not, would you and what would you get?
11. What's your favorite quote?

Tag...you're it! (link back to me if you'd like)

Elizabeth @ Eliza's Little Blog
April @ Wild Violet
Cez @ The Crazy World of Cez

If I didn't tag you, feel free to answer any or all of the 11 questions in the comments section!

1 comment:

Del said...

Great Blog hun! Here are my answers as you didn't tag me :( (weeps)

1 - To Kill a Mockingbird, Trainspotting and The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist.

2 - Newcastle because my lovely Cez, Chloe and Lynn were there!

3 - Alizee, Moi Lolita

4 - No but I want a German Shepard called Sig!

5 - Get my nails done.

6 - Too rude to post here!

7 - Chocolate sauce and hundreds and thousands!

8 - Megan Fox.

9 - Forensic Psychologist.

10 - I have 7. Flower on my left foot, a celtic design on my left wrist and lower back, three stars on my right hand, a Beethoven quote 'Music can change the world' on my right wrist and Princess Gwenllian on my upper right arm.

11 - He who has a why to live can bear almost any how, Nietzsche.