Monday, April 30, 2012

April Wrap Up

April was a good month in Rabbits and Runs Land. The mileage increased, a camping trip was taken, music was enjoyed, the rabbits took over the blog, and a new adventure began.

Let's start with the mileage.

Running: 35.48 Miles
Cycling: 51.24 Miles
Hiking: 10.55 Miles

Total April Mileage: 97.27 Miles

I'm hoping to top 100 miles in May.

I know I blogged about the camping trip, and I'm pretty sure that Walter & Spot's Easter Takeover didn't go unnoticed.  I didn't blog about the Rodrigo y Gabriela concert, but let's just say: It. Was. Awesome.  If you ever have a chance to see them in concert, do it! If you can't see them live, go check them out on YouTube! I swear, it's impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to them.

This past Sunday also marked the beginning of a new adventure for The Husband and I. We've decided to attempt to section-hike the Ice Age Trail.  There's no time limit for this 1200 mile adventure, and no real rhyme or reason as to what order we will be hiking the sections, but we have decided to co-author a blog detailing our wanderings.  If you're interested, we're blogging at http://yellowblazetrail.blogspot.com/.

Here's a few pictures from our first segment, which we completed yesterday, to entice you to check out our joint blog.




Don't worry Rabbits and Runs isn't going anywhere - we just thought that it would be a good idea to give our Ice Age adventures their own home!

On that note, I'm going to go munch the last of the hoarded Peanut Butter Patties (I think they're called Tag Alongs in the rest of the country), pet the bunnies, and call it a night.


No comments: