Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017: That's A Wrap

Oh 2017, what a year you were.  There were moments of exhilaration and joy and there were moments of struggle and anxiety.  But lets focus on all the good stuff.

There was:

A Monster PR: Harborview 8K



An Ass-Beating: Elkhart Lake Sprint Triathlon


Fun Bike Rides on New Routes:





Birthday (and Bunny) Celebrations: Mr. R&R's 40th Birthday & Easter




My First Freezing Cold Swim in Lake Michigan:




Cheering On Mr. R&R at Ironman 70.3 Racine:





One Of The Hardest and Most Rewarding Things I've Ever Done: Ironman 70.3 Steelhead








Amazing Hikes and Stunning Views with My Favorite Person:







And of course, lots of snuggles with my favorite fuzzballs:










And last, but not least, my total mileage for 2017:

Swim: 44.26 miles
Bike:  1,363.50 miles
Run:   328.30 miles
Total: 1,736.06 miles - or the distance between Milwaukee, WI and Los Angeles, CA!

I hope you had a wonderful 2017, and I wish you an even better 2018!!



No comments: