Friday, June 1, 2012

Photograph

I was sitting in my office this afternoon, poring over some fascinating bank reconciliations (*dripping sarcasm*), when an email arrived letting me know that the photos from the Madison Half Marathon were available for viewing.  I'm sure I'm technically not supposed to share these unless I buy them, but I'm going to do it anyway.  They're too bad not to share!  So here they are in all their unattractive glory - with my thoughts on what I was probably thinking when they were taken.

Ow, my legs hurt! This out and back sucks. Where's the effing water station already?

Oooh, look...a finish line...and I out-sprinted this girl to the finish!
I'm smiling because I see the bling racks and cold bottled water ahead!
Smile for the camera? Hell No! I need to stop my watch. Time is more important than pictures right now!

Speaking of photos, I came across the Photo A Day challenge in my random internet surfings today. I'm intrigued, so I think I'm going to give it a try.  I'm not saying I'll manage to take 30 photos in 30 days, but I'm going to try.  In the interest of not being a total posting nuisance, I'll probably only post the pictures every few days.  That said, here's my first entry:

Morning

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Considering how warm a day it was and how far you ran you look gorgeous! I love the smile at the end too, I probably would have puked everywhere then collapsed so you were very dignified and graceful! Well done chick!

Mary said...

I generally try to save any puking for when the cameras aren't around!