Sunday, February 2, 2014

What's Done, Is Done.

January is over and so is my commitment to the Les Mills Pump/Raise The Bar Challenge.  I'd love to be posting fabulous 90 Day results photos, but it's not going to happen.  I look about like I did at the 30 day mark, which is still an improvement over where I started, but not what I know was possible if I hadn't gotten so off track (and failed to get back on). 



While January wasn't exactly wonderful on the fitness front, it wasn't a total loss either.  I uploaded my Garmin data and discovered that I rode almost 57 miles last month and really enjoyed them - which is a good thing since I foresee spending a lot of time in saddle from now until September.

 Spring/Summer training season is just around the corner and I've got some interesting plans for this year - which I plan to blog about in the near future.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

January wasn't a banner month here either. I'm afraid to even get on a scale!

Mary said...

All we can do is pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and get back at it!

April said...

Chin up. You set a very high bar and it was within your grasp but then you slipped up and couldn't get there. It happens to us all. At least you did try and are going to move forward!

Mary said...

I'm already planning another attempt next off season!