Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Raise The Bar: 30 Days

When I started this challenge, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect.  I was hoping to maybe lose a couple pounds, build a little muscle, and look a little better in my swimsuit on the beach in December.
It's been 4 weeks and I'm starting to notice changes. They're small, but they're definitely there - at least from my perspective.
What do those changes look like?  I promised to share my progress photos, so here they are (my face is blurred/cropped for the same reasons as before):





 I feel as though my legs are more toned, my butt is lifting a little, and I think I might actually be seeing the beginning of defined abs! My clothes definitely fit better. These small changes are enough to make me want to keep going. I want to see what I can do by the 60 day mark - which happens to fall on Thanksgiving Day.  Guess I'd better do my weigh-in and measurements before I go anywhere near the dinner table that day!

2 comments:

April said...

Wow! Keep up the great work! Those changes aren't just from your perspective!

Mary said...

Thank you! I'm really excited by how well the first 30 days went. I'm just hoping the 60 day results are as good.